• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How to Bypass Password in Windows 10 Account

This is a discussion on How to Bypass Password in Windows 10 Account within the HTC Thunderbolt Apps forums, part of the HTC Thunderbolt Forum category; With respect to get rid of forgotten Windows 10 password, you can still resort to SmartKey Windows Password Recovery software to reset Windows 10 password ...

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to Bypass Password in Windows 10 Account

With respect to get rid of forgotten Windows 10 password, you can still resort to SmartKey Windows Password Recovery software to reset Windows 10 password when Windows 10 password is incorrect.
    [1]. Boot your computer and immediately press on the F8 key repeatedly until your computer displays the boot menue
    [2]. With the arrow keys, choose Safe Mode and press the Enter key.
    [3]. On the home screen, click on Administrator. If you have no home screen, type Administrator and leave the password field as blank.
    [4]. Click on the Start menu in the bottom left corner, go in the Control Panel, then in User Accounts you can reset any user password easily.

See more at: SmartKey Password Reset | Windows Password Recovery | lost password | Windows Password Reset

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Here we can learn how to use reset Windows password tool to get back lost Windows password in easy way. Windows Password recovery is such a powerful Windows password recovery software. It can help you reset all versions Windows password in quickest way. Read more: Windows 10 Password Tips

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    A few days ago, I had met the headache things that I had forgotten Windows login password. The login screen rejected my password. I was frustrated because there was very important data on my disk and I couldn’t reinstall the OS. However, I fortunately got Windows Password Key to reset forgotten Windows password instantly yet no data loss. It is really a nice Windows password recovery software. I get it from http://www.lostwindowspassword.com

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Good article. Reading your topic, we can get more method about how to bypass Windows 10 password , if you still doubt , you can have a try this , the software that i have tried it to bypass login password on Windows 10 system,fortunately . i did it ,
    Last edited by Gasserh; 07-16-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads