• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How can I transfer iphone videos to ipad?

This is a discussion on How can I transfer iphone videos to ipad? within the HTC Thunderbolt General Discussion forums, part of the HTC Thunderbolt Forum category; Thanks, it helps me a lot! iTunes is really powerful to transfer my iPhone videos to iPad, but sometimes, if I foreget to tick “Prevent ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks, it helps me a lot! iTunes is really powerful to transfer my iPhone videos to iPad, but sometimes, if I foreget to tick “Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically”, my iPhone data may be erased.Thus, I have tried another program-iPhone Transfer to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad.
    Last edited by carterkaitlyn; 06-12-2015 at 12:06 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Normally, we would use Mobile Transfer to help us do that. This program is mainly designed to transfer different data from phone to phone. So it's not limited to transfer data from iPhone to iPad. Here is detailed tutorial about how to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad. It's worth to give it a try.

TBolt Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can take all data from iphone to ipad using data cable. Simply connect cable to iphone and iPad and transfer data.
    One other method is through some data transfer application.
    Thanks.You can try Reverse phone number lookup free for USA and Canada.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you own an iPhone and one day it stuck in recovery mode, you can use the Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix it. It is a professional tool to help you enter or exit recovery mode of iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad or iPod. So as the best iPhone recovery mode software for Windows, you can use it to fix your iPhone. So if you ask iphone 6 plus show recovery mode how can i solve, you can use it.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You may have to click transfer purchases to get them off the phone.
    LG G4 cover
    HTC one M9 cover
    Last edited by Morton3; 01-07-2016 at 07:39 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'll be delighted to show you how to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad with FonePaw iOS Transfer. It supports transfer of photos, music, contacts, videos etc. between two iOS devices . It can transfer both purchased videos, such as movies, music videos and TV Shows, and synced videos between iOS devices, computer and iTunes with original quality.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by greencamilla; 02-18-2016 at 06:09 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    when you plug your ipod or iphone into computer there should to a box opened, then you click “view files” to find the videos you want to transfer and do the copy and paste thing. If you didn’t see the box you can click on your home button then go to computer tab, you will see your iphone /ipod, then click on it untill it downloads the photos and videos. If it didn’t work, pls check this article about: how to transfer music from iphone to PC.
    You can directly sync iPhone videos to iPad via iTunes.
    Last edited by mistibh; 06-30-2016 at 04:57 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The key is without data losing , in fact , the data transfer task is not difficult

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To transfer iPhone videos to iPad, the iPhone to iPad data transfer program is highly recommended to help you transfer files, such as contacts, SMS, video, photos, apps, music, books, etc. from iPhone to iPad, or iPad to iPhone.
    Last edited by topphb; 04-09-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads