• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How can I transfer iphone videos to ipad?

This is a discussion on How can I transfer iphone videos to ipad? within the HTC Thunderbolt General Discussion forums, part of the HTC Thunderbolt Forum category; How can I get the videos(mostly mp4 format) out of iphone and transfer them to ipad? they said copy the videos to computer and then ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How can I transfer iphone videos to ipad?

How can I get the videos(mostly mp4 format) out of iphone and transfer them to ipad? they said copy the videos to computer and then transfer to ipad. But that didn’t work at all!!! I tried so many time but when iphone was pluged in there was no videos shown on the computer! Anyone help???

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Welcome to ThunderboltForums!

Not exactly the right forum, but we'll try our best to help you

Plug the iPhone in, sync it with iTunes, and drag the videos from the iPhone to the iTunes library.
    Then, plug the iPad in and drag them from the library to the iPad.

Tbolt Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    If they are videos you bought on iTunes you may have to click transfer purchases to get them off the phone. You would probably get better answers in an iPhone forum though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    when you plug your ipod or iphone into computer there should to a box opened, then you click “view files” to find the videos you want to transfer and do the copy and paste thing. If you didn’t see the box you can click on your home button then go to computer tab, you will see your iphone /ipod, then click on it untill it downloads the photos and videos.
    If it didn’t work, pls check this article about how to transfer videos from iphone to PC.
    Last edited by gigiwill; 05-30-2012 at 03:36 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You will need to use iCloud on your computer and iOS device, with them you can manage the data from iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. When syncing with your computer, you can sync with the USB cable that came with your device, or over Wi-Fi when the computer and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network. But transferring apps, photos, contacts and videos needs different operation, you can check that on apple’s support to get further information. Or just simply google iPhone to Computer Transfer to get some useful tools.
    for windows: how to transfer videos from iphone to PC
    for windows: how to transfer videos from iphone to Mac
    Last edited by amyfu; 07-31-2012 at 02:18 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

With iPad Magic, you can transfer photos, videos, music, books, etc. between iPad, iTunes and computer at ease. Moreover, it also enables you to convert audio and video files, rip CD and DVD discs, download online videos, make ringtones and more. Also, it works well on iOS 7 and iTunes 11 now.

Watch video:

Supported iOS Devices:
    iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display;
    iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To transfer data between idevices, I prefer to rely on transfer tool like Vibosoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer. Works well!
    How to Export Files from Old iPhone to iPhone 6/6 Plus
    Last edited by Senddally; 09-16-2014 at 12:06 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can use Phone Transfer. Now more and more people use a three-party tool to transfer sms from android to android, transfer videos from iPhone to iPad, transfer photos from iPhone to iPad. It can transfer Android data to phone, so Samsung, iPhone is support. It can move content such as contacts, text messages, pictures, video and music. Just have a try!
    Last edited by Fenta11; 12-02-2014 at 07:31 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Is thers any way to transfer iphone videos to computer.The answer is absolutely "Yes". With the development of mobile phone, the question of transfering iphone sms,contacts,videos,photos,notes get so easy.You can use one powerful tool - Coolmuster to help .
    How to move iphone photos to android
    Last edited by lsvolppgg; 03-01-2015 at 06:43 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can transfer iPhone videos to iPad with iCloud. Log in with your Apple ID and password. In the Storage&Backup window, turn on the Back Up to iCloud iCon. Then click "Backup Up Now" to sync iPhone videos to iCloud.Sign up for the same iCloud ID on iPad. Go to Settings -> Store and enable Music, Apps, and Books for Automatic Downloads.On your iPad, go to the iTunes app, and click the Purchased icon. You can download all the recent videos you've purchased with a single click. If a videois available for download, Click that button to download it. If the button is grayed out and reads "Downloaded", then the video is already on the iPad you're using.
    Last edited by MarthaPenniman; 06-07-2015 at 12:12 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads