• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bricked Thunderbolt

This is a discussion on Bricked Thunderbolt within the HTC Thunderbolt Help forums, part of the HTC Thunderbolt Support category; Yup my bff lost her data for 3 days before we figured out. She is constantly flashing as she makes themes. LOL I am sure ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Theme Developer

Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Yup my bff lost her data for 3 days before we figured out. She is constantly flashing as she makes themes. LOL
    I am sure eventually might get the theme for the rom in question. But as Tallica mentioned was beta prolly not many themes yet. Till release. You could always try a different rom that has themes to go with it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=944

Tbolt Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    I used to do every thing manual you should get in a habit to use Rom Manager. If your applying a theme some one correct me if I am wrong but yes it will boot that theme. I have a battery mod I had to use in recovery. I m sure that didn't help but Ill try even though I am 2 weeks in Rooted lol.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Help

You guys are exactly who I need to talk.to! Rooted my TB and loving it, was running bamf 1.6.3 blazing fast rom then decided to get daring and loaded liquid gingersense 1.0. System loaded.ok it rebooted i got full boot animation and came to what I'm assuming should be my home screen background, a body of water with starry sky, i have battery meter and signal bars but nothing else on this screen and touch buttons on device not responding and time incorrect and battery meter not registering actual battery life and auto root mr1 wont find device either. What should I do? When i boot into hboot with power+volume down it automatically tries to load PG05DIAG.zip so i loaded a rom in root of my SD and and renamed it this but it would not install. How can I restore my TB? Thanks

*Rescue Squad*
    Member #
    Liked
    185 times
    you need to take that file off your card, Then hold vol. down like you did and after it boots in HBoot go in recovery and try to restore your back up, if that does not work.....Get the RUU from HERE . Hold volume down and power like you did and it should take.....You will be still rooted....

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You're the best!!! I am back!! Whew that was scary but figured there'd have to be a way, best forum ever!! Can't say thank you enough, no more gingerbread for me I'll keep trying froyo with other Netflix apk files haha

*Rescue Squad*
    Member #
    Liked
    185 times
    Glad you got it back....

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I need help i downloaded UBER BAMF and rooted it and then i decided to restore it to the root point and now i want to get the original thing i had. i dont know what happened as i can no longer even connect to anything it says i dont have any service. i need help... i am lost.

TBolt Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lange42 View Post
    I need help i downloaded UBER BAMF and rooted it and then i decided to restore it to the root point and now i want to get the original thing i had. i dont know what happened as i can no longer even connect to anything it says i dont have any service. i need help... i am lost.
    Try downloading different radio for your thunderbolt. Make sure your SIM is correctly installed.

Ads