• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Aol Mail not loading

This is a discussion on Aol Mail not loading within the HTC Thunderbolt Help forums, part of the HTC Thunderbolt Support category; Just spent an hour at Verizon Wireless and they can't figure it out. Aol Mail was working fine until yesterday and now, nothing. It shows ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Aol Mail not loading

Just spent an hour at Verizon Wireless and they can't figure it out. Aol Mail was working fine until yesterday and now, nothing. It shows that I have new email on the icon, but when you go to the inbox they are not showing up. Verizon Wireless made sure all the routing information was correct, but still won't work. We kind of thought it was an aol mail issue, but I am getting my emails on my computer. Anybody think it's a software program on my phone, or something with AoL?

Thanks.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I don't really have an answer, but I have always had problems with my AOL mail on any phone. I have the free AOL email, and it seems to have some issues with stability at times. It often will not "push" the emails to my phone, and sometimes it will push them immediately. Not sure what the problem is, but it only seems to happen with the AOL email, my other email accounts always seem to work fine.

I will probably be moving the remainder of my contacts from AOL and start using my gmail exclusively. It seems to be a lot more stable and definitely syncs better with the android phones (In my opinion).

Ads