• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Lost contacts after factory reset...

This is a discussion on Lost contacts after factory reset... within the HTC Thunderbolt Help forums, part of the HTC Thunderbolt Support category; I did a factory reset on my ThunderBolt and now I can't recover ANY of the contacts. I was running Backup Assistant but when I ...

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Lost contacts after factory reset...

I did a factory reset on my ThunderBolt and now I can't recover ANY of the contacts. I was running Backup Assistant but when I restarted the phone,nothing! Any help and or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I have been on the phone with Verizon several times but nothing...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    66 times
    Are your contacts synced with your Google/Gmail account?
    Honestly, try not to use backup assistant. If your contacts are synced with your Gmail account they'll automatically sync with whatever phone you're using.
    I'm not sure what to tell you otherwise. If you had them backed up with Backup Assistant then you should be able to import them back in.

LG G2 :|: Galaxy S4 :|: Razr MAXX HD :|: Galaxy S3 :|: Galaxy Nexus :|: Droid 4 :|: Bionic :|: Thunderbolt :|: Droid X

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Losing contacts from Android phone always makes Android cell phone users upset and annoyed. What makes the thing worse is, you don't have a backup before. So, the precious and meaningful personal contacts are all gone not coming back? Don't be frustrated, here you have the excellent recovery program to help you tackle the problem. That is Android Data Recovery.
    Android Data Recovery is a professional recovery software, which you are able to recover deleted contacts on Android device as soon as possible.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    In fact, if the deleted or lost contacts were not overwirtten by new data, we can use pro HTC data recovery program to get them back. After we connect it to computer via USB Cable, start the program, we can preview all deleted or lost contacts on program window and choose what we want to recover.
    Last edited by topphb; 04-24-2017 at 09:45 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Samsung Data Recovery software at your handWith this software, you can easily restore android contacts under whatever circumstances.You can also recover files like contacts, messages, photos, documents and many more from Android within simple clicks
    Last edited by Wpaasgt; 05-03-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads