• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How to backup android contacts to computer?

This is a discussion on How to backup android contacts to computer? within the HTC Thunderbolt Help forums, part of the HTC Thunderbolt Support category; Want to copy android contacts to pc avoid losing them accidently? Puzzled in how to transfer contacts from android to pc? Well, now I'll guide ...

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to backup android contacts to computer?

Want to copy android contacts to pc avoid losing them accidently? Puzzled in how to transfer contacts from android to pc? Well, now I'll guide you how to copy contacts from android phone to computer with Coolmuster Android Assistant.

It's very easy, we just need 2 steps to finish the work:
    Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc
    The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Android contacts manager on your pc and launch it. The next is connect your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the you connect android phone to the problem on computer, you should enbale USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

Step 2:Select Contacts and Start Export
    You can find many icon on the left, find "Contacts" and click it, all contacts on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Export" to start the work. By the way, you can click "New" on the top to add contacts to your android phone.

That's all!

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you're looking to transfer Android Contacts to Computer, iPubsoft Android Desktop Manager is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It is trustworthy software designed to easily transfer contacts from Android to computer directly.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can backup your contacts using Gmail or outlook. If you don't use any of them, you can direct backup android contacts to pc with android assistant. With it, you can also export other types of data to computer.
    Last edited by Xkoiul; 05-12-2016 at 08:49 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for sharing, we can also backup android phone contacts to Gmail. But i thinks it easier to use an android file manager to help, backup android contacts to computer in few simple steps.
    Last edited by nowk; 07-24-2016 at 08:30 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I previously used Android Transfer, a desktop manager program for Android. You can use it for contact backup, file transfer, app install and permission control. How to backup android contacts to PC.
    Last edited by Werfkjl; 07-21-2016 at 02:24 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Easy and common way to backup contacts is to sync you contacts with gmail account.
    Last edited by Fliohyer; 10-18-2016 at 08:28 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Android contacts backup tool offers us the way to backup android contacts to computer directly. Just connect the phone with computer, start the tool, then we can easily transfer contacts from Android phone to PC.
    Last edited by topphb; 11-23-2016 at 06:56 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    As far as I am concerned, backup is the best way to prevent data from losing. We should do backup frequently.
    Here I would like to share a helpful and handy to make backup easily.
    That is Android Data Recovery, which you are able to backup and restore data on Android simply and quickly.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Most people find syncing Android contacts to computer very difficult but with Android Assistant, you can easily backup your contacts to your computer. This program provides you with a safe and easy way to back up your Android device data to PC.

Remove Ads

Ads