• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is there any way to completely delete messages from Android phone ?

This is a discussion on Is there any way to completely delete messages from Android phone ? within the HTC Thunderbolt Help forums, part of the HTC Thunderbolt Support category; I changed a new mobile Phone , but i have lot of some important messages has been saved on the old phone , i don't ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jandnsv

Thread: Is there any way to completely delete messages from Android phone ?

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Is there any way to completely delete messages from Android phone ?

I changed a new mobile Phone , but i have lot of some important messages has been saved on the old phone , i don't want these messages founded by others ,
    But i don't what am i supported to do ? i have tried delete them by r
    emove manually, even if them disappear from phone , but then can easy be recovered from android with some recovery tool
    Who have any way to deleted Android messages permanently ?
    Thanks !

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi ,Mansferi,i have a method about how to delete Android data , including text messages ,contacts,music,images ,videos and other personer files, you can complete delete unwanted data on Android phone , and these data will be completely disapperaed from Android phone after you has deleted them, and they will not be back by some recovery tool.i am a good example,
    Kanterty likes this.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Of coursem there is a way to completely delete messages from Android phone. You can do that easily with Android data eraser program. With it, we can permanently all messages from Android phone without recovery.
    Last edited by topphb; 03-21-2017 at 09:34 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Since, there is lots of Android Data Recovery software available out there, people do get confused which is the perfect software to restore deleted data from Android phones. Which software will and which will not. If you ask me which is the best and perfect Android data recovery software, the I would recommend Disk Drill https://www.cleverfiles.com/android-data-recovery.html
    Last edited by Rich77; 04-12-2017 at 09:40 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Here, you are highly suggested to have a try of this Samsung Data Eraser ,which allows you to delete data on Android in a batch, including contacts, messages, videos, photos, music and many more. And all different phones and tablets can all be perfectly supported like Samsung, HTC, Sony, Motorola and so on

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansferi View Post
    I changed a new mobile Phone , but i have lot of some important messages has been saved on the old phone , i don't want these messages founded by others ,
    But i don't what am i supported to do ? i have tried delete them by r
    emove manually, even if them disappear from phone , but then can easy be recovered from android with some recovery tool
    Who have any way to deleted Android messages permanently ?
    Thanks !
    If you just click "Delete" to delete messages on phone ,Though sometimes you may think that the data you have deleted is erased permanently,unfortunately , the messages can be recovery at any time,
    To erase Android messages and unrecoverable. you can try third-party tools

Remove Ads

Ads