• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Every 6 days all my text messages delete themselves in the night

This is a discussion on Every 6 days all my text messages delete themselves in the night within the HTC Thunderbolt Rescue Squad forums, part of the HTC Thunderbolt Support category; Only when this happends do you search for a problem. Just happened to me today. UGH. UGH. UGH. Very fustrating. Had msg I hadn't responded ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Only when this happends do you search for a problem. Just happened to me today. UGH. UGH. UGH. Very fustrating. Had msg I hadn't responded to yet.
    Freaking phone. Now gotta pay for a backup service. Just plain dumb.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    As we know, every time you sync iDevice with iTunes, it will automatically make a backup of your iDevice contents including photos, SMS, reminders, contacts and more. Therefore, as long as you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes, you can recover deleted SMS from iPhone.
    Do not connect your iPhone to iTunes again until the messages are recovered with iPhone Data Recovery. Otherwise, the old backup file will be overwritten by the current content on your iPhone. Once it happens, the deleted messages will be gone forever.
    Last edited by callyluis; 02-12-2014 at 07:36 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Itís really an annoyance for you that you delete some important Android phone SMS by accident. Many Android users have confronted with the same situation with you. At this moment, what action should you take to Recover Text Messages on Android?
    As for me, I may turn to Android Data Recovery for help. It can help you to Recover Deleted Files on Android efficiently. Not only messages, but also contacts, photos as well as videos on your Android phone can be restored by using it.
    If you trap into the problem of how to restore deleted SMS on Android at the moment, you can read through the following instructions. I bet that your problem will be solved instantly.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Actually to learn about how to recover deleted text messages from Android easily and quickly, you can try to make use of Any Android Data Recovery.
    That is a helpful and useful tool for us to restore the lost or deleted text messages.
    Read more about it from Any Data Recovery - Recover All Lost Data from Windows/Mac/iPhone/Android/Memory Card

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To recover deleted iPhone sms, Tenorshare iPhone Text Message recovery is the best tool, with it, you can directly scan your device for the lost text messages. You only need to finish three simple steps to recover the contacts from your iPhone 5/4S >>Connect your iPhone to the software >>Scan the lost text messages >>Recover deleted texts from your iPhone

Read more:
    How to find deleted messages on iphone 6
    How to retrieve whatsapp chat history on iphone

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    There are two ways that I will share with you. One is to use Whatsapp Recovery for Android and the other is to use Android SMS Recovery this can restore whatsapp messages on android phone. Both of them can help you restore text messages on Android 2.3 or latter, including Android 5.0. The situation above is not the only one they can be applied to. More cases, caused by rooting failure, ROM flashing failure, deletion and other unknown reasons , have all being taken into consideration by the designers. Besides, Whatsapp Recovery for iPhone is another tool can restore deleted text messages from iPhone.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can try Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery. It can retrieve deleted text messages from android phone .And it's safe and effective.It allows you to view and retrieve the lost or deleted data from android phone.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    SMS is now more and more popular in people's daily life for the reason that it can be sent and received in a shortest possible time. And it is preferred to be stored in mobile phone that people can preview content at any time.
    For your question, I think that Android Data Recovery is a good assistant for you. It is a SMS recovery tool to recover messages on Android. Just follow the link.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads