• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

hello im new

This is a discussion on hello im new within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the HTC Thunderbolt Forum category; Hi, I'm Jessa, and I made this account to see if I could find some answers to a problem I've been having with my apps ...

Thread: hello im new

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

hello im new

Hi, I'm Jessa, and I made this account to see if I could find some answers to a problem I've been having with my apps on my thunderbolt. Where would I go to ask about that?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    66 times
    Hello jessa_pop.

Welcome to the site.

I see you found the proper section to post your question. Hopefully someone from our Rescue Squad or another member can help you with your problem.
    Please be patient tho as it's been a little quiet around here lately.

LG G2 :|: Galaxy S4 :|: Razr MAXX HD :|: Galaxy S3 :|: Galaxy Nexus :|: Droid 4 :|: Bionic :|: Thunderbolt :|: Droid X

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    hello everyone let me introduce first.......
    this is sowparnika from India.... working as an admission consultant having 5+years of experience....
    helps students to get admission in top colleges in Bangalore, Karnataka, India,.....
    we provides service for top colleges in Bangalore..

Bangalore Institute of Management Studies BangaloreBMS Institute Of Technology BangaloreDayananda Sagar Business Academy BangaloreDayanandaSagar College of Engineering Bangalore

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    G-3 Shop,Lot 49 Dajinagar, Near Happy Medical, Warasia Road, Moti Nagar, Kishanwadi, vadodara,gujara
    Liked
    0 times
    thanks for this information.

Remove Ads

Ads