• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Who Are You

This is a discussion on Who Are You within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Why not a thread to better introduce ourselves and get to know one another better? I feel like the introduction threads have failed to really ...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Who Are You

Tbolt Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times

Who Are You

Why not a thread to better introduce ourselves and get to know one another better? I feel like the introduction threads have failed to really INTRODUCE other than saying, "Hi, I'm new, I just got the Thunderbolt". (I didn't put this in "New Member Introduction" because this isn't necessarily new members)

----

So, myself.
    I'm Ryan
    I'm an 18 year old senior in high-school
    I'm a cashier/bagger at a supermarket. Have worked there for 3 years so far.
    I play guitar/sing/write music and am currently in a recording studio to record three of my tracks for a compilation album of artists from my area
    I work too hard in school
    Going into Rivier College for nursing this fall (moving in )
    I owned a Droid Incredible up into around when the TB came out, and I love both phones
    I am a computer nerd, love photoshop, and love drawing/art
    I'm obsessed with researching new tech out there (I really want the Asus EEE Transformer)
    I just love hanging with my friends!
    AMOLED Droid Incredible - Rooted, switching between OMFGB and Nil's Business Sense RIP
    HTC Thunderbolt- Rooted, Gingeritis 3D v1.0 Beta VI

Tbolt Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    I'm an alien.
    RyanPm40 likes this.
    I rooted on my Mac, you can too Mac Rooting
    Liquid GingerSense
    Liquid Smooth Roms Website

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    98 times
    Who am I? Oh come on look at the picture. Yep. That is affirmative--I am Chow Yun Fat.
    Thunderbilly likes this.
    Check in is right here!
    The wicked Android Dictionary
    Efficient Battery Tips

A forum is only as strong and informative as the members that inhabit the community.

Tbolt Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Liquid GingerSense

*Rescue Squad*
    Member #
    Liked
    270 times
    lol, you guys are too much. Good idea Ryan.

Who am I?
    My real name is Sele (pronounced Sell)
    I live in Eastern NC
    Married for 25 years with 2 great kids, 21 and 19.
    Trying to get them both through college.
    Hobbies: helping people when they screw up their phones

Tbolt Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sele View Post
    Hobbies: helping people when they screw up their phones
    This made me lol xD
    AMOLED Droid Incredible - Rooted, switching between OMFGB and Nil's Business Sense RIP
    HTC Thunderbolt- Rooted, Gingeritis 3D v1.0 Beta VI

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    98 times
    In all seriousness though...

Teddy age 30 Chinese American and in financial services. Give me money, and I make you money.

I am not married, no kids, but have a gf which I will sometimes write about here. Sometimes she drives me crazy, and sometimes she doesn't. But in the end it is all love.

I've been with VZW since I was 17. I was like the Zack Morris of school because I might have been the first one with a cell. We all had beepers. I've been through a variety of phones. Previous phone was the LG Dare, which quite a few other forumers here are familiar with.

I love videogames too much for my own good (finished Enslaved this week, and moving onto Transformers War for Cybertron next), and I watch a good number of movies. I most recently watched Thor in 3D. My next anticipated flick is First Class. One of my all time favorites is "A Better Tomorrow" and that is where my photo is from.

I love a good beer, and probably shouldn't drink much because my tummy doesn't look well. I love to eat. I like to try anything, the more exotic the more curious. I also like to travel, and was in DC last weekend. Next major trip will probably be Hawaii before the year is out.

I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee, but unleash a G35 when the occasion calls for it.

I don't obsess over much other things, but since I've gotten this phone I've been obsessing over the battery. I try to conserve as much battery as possible when it is not wired.

And no I don't burn Benjamins... not in public anyway!
    wicked likes this.
    Check in is right here!
    The wicked Android Dictionary
    Efficient Battery Tips

A forum is only as strong and informative as the members that inhabit the community.

TBolt Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    My name is Phillip. I am 20 and the youngest of four, including my identical twin brother, who has the iPhone 4 :/ lol
    I got the Droid 1 back in December of '09 and rooted it in March. You all might have known of the site, rootyourdroid.info? Well, we, meaning me and a few buddies, replaced that site with Root-Ed. We have our own app on the Market, Root-Ed shoutbox, and IRC channel on freenode #root-ed. We specialize in rooting assistance and needs for D1's, D2, DX, DInc, EVO, and more as our group grows.

I am a Film & Video major, I love making special effects and working with After Effects, PhotoShop, and Premier Pro. Web design is my minor.

I got the thunderbolt less than a month ago. I love it I'm always into learning new things. BroskiiFX is my Xbox gamertag. I work for a company called Sterling Boiler, where I repair and inventory construction tools. Uhhh, I guess that's it, lol

Broskii is mobile.
    Last edited by Broskii; 05-13-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Tbolt Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Mike, age 26 well for another week.
    I'm a manager of a Drug store
    I'm a tech nerd, can figure out how to work, then fix most technology.
    I'm sarcastic
    I'm a horrible speller, I praise the inventor of spell check.
    Liquid GingerSense

Tbolt Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    No - my name is really not Bella! Take a look at my Avatar.....remember that muppet?????? So where does Bellaboomboom come from? My Aunt's name was Belle and her cat was BoomBoom. Both in a better place now but missed so much.
    Anyway, married, no kids, work for an investment advisor. Got my Thunderbolt after coming from a Blackberry Curve. Lovin it! Live and work in NJ. Lookin forward to going home and having wine and a nice dinner Nice to meet you all

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads