• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer

This is a discussion on How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; General sms backup tools can only help make a unreadable backup files on computer, in order to view your export messages, you need more professional ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    General sms backup tools can only help make a unreadable backup files on computer, in order to view your export messages, you need more professional sms manage tool.
    Last edited by Tennor; 08-04-2015 at 08:51 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    well, there are so many options out there. I currently use MobileGo to transfer sms to pc in a quite easy way. It's very simple to back up and transfer files on Android to computer, no matter it's a PC or Mac.
    Last edited by rearummel; 01-05-2016 at 04:16 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Usually, an usb can enable this, but some devices don't allow this, so sometimes we need related transfer tools to
    handle this, transfer text messages, which can be easier.
    Last edited by AnnieChow; 02-28-2016 at 07:36 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by liaegeaoe View Post
    This software is much better than that above for backup sms to computer. Because I am using, I personally feel very good. If you want to buy, I strongly recommend to buying it.
    I agree with that. I tried all the suggestions here and it's the best by far.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    hello, thanks for post your query on thunderbolt forum. As for your occasion, I would like to suggest you try Android Transfer, a wonderful tool from RecoveryAndroid which has a good reputation among users. You can use the program to scan you phone, then it will show phone data to you. Just feel free to transfer text sms from Android to computer.
    Hope this will help you. If you have other questions, please reply below.
    Last edited by gunterkyle; 03-30-2016 at 12:47 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'd like to recommend you this android phone manager tool, it allows you to transfer everything, including photos, videos, contacts, SMS, apps, etc. from your android to computer. How to backup text messages
    Last edited by Werfkjl; 04-17-2016 at 07:57 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    A good backup assistant can help transfer text messages to computer easily.
    And besides texts, you are allowed to transfer other data like text messages, photos, memos, music and more media files.
    Last edited by Loie; 04-24-2016 at 07:50 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    My advice is Android Assistant. A safe and powerful program that supports 2000+ Android devices. It allows Android users to transfer everything from your phone to computer. Then, you can manage your files on PC, send text from computer and backup all data, don't worry loss data any nore.
    Easily to save text messages to computer. Just get it on internet. give it a chance.
    Last edited by Kracse; 07-13-2016 at 07:46 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    In the past, i used to have a lot important messages on my android ,but phone memory limit, so i use this software ,it's very good,it can help you transfer SMS from android to computer,
    At same time, backup and manage them on my computer, i am don't worry about the data will be lost, free up space and optimize android phone,
    Last edited by Snyhwei; 10-03-2016 at 04:06 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Android SMS are transferable from your Android to your computer. Not only the messages, but also the phone number, sending time, emoticons and so forth can be moved. You also allowed to download Android messages as well as contacts, videos, photos, etc.
    Android Data Recovery can help you transfer data from Android device to computer with one-click. It is high-efficiency that it will cost you only few seconds to copy those critical SMS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads