• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer

This is a discussion on How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I want to be able to save Android SMS text messages off of my Android. Is there any way I can do that? I have ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer

I want to be able to save Android SMS text messages off of my Android. Is there any way I can do that? I have over 10000 sms in this database. Thanks!

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I find OBBO Android SMS & Contacts Backup. OBBO Android SMS & Contacts Backup is the only smart andriod SMS & Contacts backup and managment software. It is an application designed for cellphones running android system. It allows you to transfer and backup your SMS messages & Contacts between android phone and desktop computer. I think all android users should own such a powerful android SMS & Contacts backup manager, because it is a rare good software.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdripper2030 View Post
    I want to be able to save Android SMS text messages off of my Android. Is there any way I can do that? I have over 10000 sms in this database. Thanks!
    Having the same problem to include my address book.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    This software is much better than that above. Because I am using, I personally feel very good. If you want to buy, I strongly recommend to buying it.
    The official website:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lc.phonebackup

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Try this. The title is pretty self-explanatory and I think it can be a good solution if you don't need an entire backup tool and only want to transfer SMS

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you have some important messages on your Android phone, then you should take a backup of them in case you do something and they get erased. Fortunately, there’s a Android app available to make your backing up and restoring of messages much easier. Backing up your text messages from your Android phone to your Gmail account is so simple,there’s no reason to not back them up and make them search-friendly in the process. Read on to see how you can turn your Gmail account into an SMS vault, you can easily transfer text messages from Samsung galaxy to PC and print sms messages from Samsung, htc, lg phone.
    Last edited by herrioes; 04-03-2014 at 07:46 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Android devices are now available in many shapes and sizes, from simple, basic cellphones to powerful, large-display smartphones. When you're setting up your device, getting your contacts organized is important but can easily become tedious, especially if you're trying to move them from phone to computer or import your backup message to Android from computer.

Thankfully, with the help of Android Transfer, You can transfer SMS from Android to Computer when you accidentally delete or lose some important message on your Android phone or you want to export message to PC.
    Last edited by marioscaff; 05-11-2014 at 11:22 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can't transfer android phone text messages to computer just via the USB cable, and you need an android file manager to help. Just google it, you'll find many answers.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It is easy to manage everything on Android from your computer with the help of Android Data Transfer. This software provides great convenience to Android users, who love songs & video, text a lot and juggle apps on Android. If you want to transfer text messages from Android to computer without any quality loss, instantly add fun stuff and enjoy media anytime, anywhere, Android Data Transfer is your first choice. Moreover, it can add interesting music files instantly and enjoy them as you like.
    Ok, if you want to transfer your contacts from/to Outlook and send & reply SMS seamlessly from your PC, it can help you as well.
    Last edited by Grody11; 12-02-2014 at 07:25 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdripper2030 View Post
    Android mobile manager is the first smart andriod sms backup and managment software: how to save sms from Android to computer
    Last edited by Vpmsae; 04-21-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads