• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Please help me guys! Need to recover Android Contacts!

This is a discussion on Please help me guys! Need to recover Android Contacts! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so thatís ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Please help me guys! Need to recover Android Contacts!

I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so thatís why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my HTC, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm an android user as well and though i haven't encountered this issue, i must say that this is very helpful. Hopefully someone can help you restore deleted contacts on android. Thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by TinaAbbot; 04-18-2016 at 07:16 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Generally, we don’t realize that we forget to make a backup of our Android data until we lost our significant files because of some operation error. Among those deleted data on Android, contacts seems to be the most basic data in your Android. Without it, it will be troublesome for you to stay in touch with others. Therefore, recovering Contacts from your Android phone is urgently required. Android Data Recovery is created to adapt to this situation. It has a compatibility with all Android phones, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony and Motorola. You can put it into use to recover contacts from Android now.
    Last edited by Nikou11; 12-02-2014 at 07:14 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    In my opinion, you can get your lost data back, even they are eliminated totally, with the help of Samsung Data Recovery software, you can recover the deleted data instantly.
    Last edited by Egspriinn; 03-10-2015 at 07:41 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    That is very odd. The Samsung Data Recovery link by Egspriinn just above me would help you I have tried it before and it worked

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You won't be able to restore contacts directly. You would require a third party application to get this task done. I would recommend something like MobiKin Doctor for Android for doing this task. how to recover deleted contacts
    Last edited by Fliohyer; 10-18-2016 at 08:31 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikou11 View Post
    Generally, we don’t realize that we forget to make a backup of our Android data until we lost our significant files because of some operation error. Among those deleted data on Android, contacts seems to be the most basic data in your Android. Without it, it will be troublesome for you to stay in touch with others. Therefore, recovering Contacts from your Android phone is urgently required. Android Data Recovery is created to adapt to this situation. It has a compatibility with all Android phones, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony and Motorola. You can put it into use to recover contacts from Android now.
    If you search on google, you will find more like Mobile Recovery tool.
    Last edited by Vpmsae; 10-25-2016 at 12:36 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    As far as i know, you can still restore contacts android before they were overwritten by new data, an android data recovery could get them back without any backup file, no matter what kind of reasons you lost them.
    Last edited by davidbrown; 10-31-2016 at 12:51 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Don't worry , here have a guide that you can follow it to recover them ,maybe you can recover part of deleted contacts from android phone ,
    Step 1:install a recovery tools on a compter,
    Step 2:Connect phone to the computer and run the tools
    Step 3:Preview the deleted contacts and start to recover them
    Finally , the tools can scan your phone memory to quickly recover deleted contacts from android phone , above all ,you need to get back your deleted contacts to the phone as soon as possiple , otherwise , the chance of recover them from phone will be reduce,
    Last edited by Kuasdhv; 11-17-2016 at 06:56 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Android Data Recovery is a special designed app to recover lost data from android device. it could recover kinds of lost data, like text messages, contacts, photos and so on.
    how to recover lost android contacts
    Last edited by nowk; 02-06-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads