• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How to recover deleted text messages

This is a discussion on How to recover deleted text messages within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; For most of android users ,maybe some people choose use Samsung Smart phone. Samsung smart phones have perfect combination of high-end multimedia technology and Android ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to recover deleted text messages

For most of android users ,maybe some people choose use Samsung Smart phone. Samsung smart phones have perfect combination of high-end multimedia technology and Android operating system. I like Samsung phone , because it is good quality and powerful functions, more suitable for women to use. If you are a Samsung user for a long time, you maybe save lots of data on your phone, such as most important information :Contacts,Messages. However, as far as I'm concerned, many people did not know how to get data back to Samsung phone.
    To be honest, the lost data on your android phone ,as long as you did not write new data .The deleted or lost phone data can be still recovered back. Using some tool you will have the chance to recover them back. Then, a professional Samsung data recovery tool is coming! Yes ,it is Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery software. Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery which allows you to recover deleted, lost or corrupted contacts ,messages directly from Samsung internal memory or SIM card. To save your time ,you can download from Coolmuster .
    Now , I will use “Recover Samsung Phone Messages” as an example to make a detailed presentation.
    How to recover deleted text messages from Samsung
    Step 1: Download and Launch the software Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery on your Computer.
    Download and install the Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery on your computer, double click on the shortcut icon of the program to launch it.
    Step 2: Connect your Samsung Phone with Enable USB debugging .
    When you connect Samsung phone on computer ,and open USB debugging. The the program will automatically detect and scan your phone.
    Step 3: Scan for deleted Messages on your Samsung phone
    You can click the button of "Start Scan" to let the software analyze your phone deeply. When the scan finishes, you can scan all deleted Messages on computer.
    Step 4. Preview and recover Samsung Messages.
    Choose you need to restore Messages and hit the "Recovery" button. Then Messages are exported on your computer.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for you share, very detailed. But I tried many methods like this, they did not help. i found this one can be useful
    for text message recovery, at least , it can recover lost texts successfully.
    Last edited by AnnieChow; 02-28-2016 at 08:40 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you lose text messages from your iPhone, you can try an iPhone Text Message Recovery Software from Tenorshare to help you recover iPhone lost data with a few clicks.

Read more:

iPhone spotlight search deleted text messages
    iPhone recovery mode exit

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    FonePaw Android Data Recovery can detect and recover deleted or lost files from Android devices through a clean and intuitive UI. Coupled with its powerful data recovery capacity, supporting multiple Android OS versions and devices, it's a top-tier tool for recovering your lost data.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    For me, Androidphonesoft Android Recovery is a powerful program to recover deleted data or files on most of the Android phones. It has several recovery engines to quickly locate the deleted data on Android.

Source: How to recover deleted sms on android
    Last edited by mistibh; 06-01-2016 at 10:12 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I've been looking for this kind of tool for a long time now and nothing seems to work, I will have to try this one and see if it will work.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can try to recover deleted text messages android in following two ways:
    1. You can recover SMS from android backup if you have backed up your data before.
    2.If you do not have any backups. You may have to try to use some third-party recovery tool like Mobile Recovery, which may help you get your deleted SMS back.
    Last edited by Vpmsae; 08-14-2016 at 08:55 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for sharing, well, you can still recover lost text messages from samsung galaxy on computer before the deleted data overwritten by new data, an android data recovery could recover lost data from your phone without any backup file, try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, it could recover lost text messages, contacts, photos, etc.
    Last edited by davidbrown; 08-18-2016 at 09:36 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To recover deleted text messages from Android device, Android Data Recovery is a good program since I had tried it before. Hope you can recover your deleted messages quickly and conveniently.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    As for me , an effective solutions for us to restore deleted text messages from android are very important in people daily life, which has brought lots of convenience to those people who use it ,it can helps we to recover messages from android phone, also ,no matter what you lost or deleted by mistake,it still can access to the phone device and scan the phone memory ,maybe you can find part of you lost or deleted data from android,
    Last edited by Houmqer; 10-31-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads