• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Recover deleted phone contacts on Android?

This is a discussion on Recover deleted phone contacts on Android? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; My phone was bricked and I lost all data on my phone. Actually, I backed up my phone with OneDrive. But when I access the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Recover deleted phone contacts on Android?

My phone was bricked and I lost all data on my phone. Actually, I backed up my phone with OneDrive. But when I access the backup file, only photos and videos were that. What matters to me is the contacts. I am now very frustrated. Hope your guys would help me restore the deleted contacts.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sulewel View Post
    My phone was bricked and I lost all data on my phone. Actually, I backed up my phone with OneDrive. But when I access the backup file, only photos and videos were that. What matters to me is the contacts. I am now very frustrated. Hope your guys would help me restore the deleted contacts.
    If you've backed up your Android contacts to Gmail, then just restore contacts from your Gmail. If you didn't back up your Android, you may need to try professional Android data recovery to scan your phone.
    Last edited by Alexander772; 06-01-2016 at 08:02 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander772 View Post
    If you've backed up your Android contacts to Gmail, then just restore contacts from your Gmail. If you didn't back up your Android, you may need to try professional Android data recovery to scan your phone.
    There are no contacts backup in OneDrive and I didn't use Gmail for contact sync.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can check out this post and see if it helps you.

Link

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sulewel View Post
    Since now you ave problem to restore from your backup files, your only chance to get back lost data is third party mobile recovery or Android data recovery tools. I find this article for your reference: restore deleted contacts
    Last edited by Werfkjl; 07-18-2016 at 09:16 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It is not difficult to recover deleted contacts from android Mobile. If you are sure that Deleted contacts did not be overwritten .You can get deleted contacts back with a recovery app...
    Last edited by Wpaasgt; 07-20-2016 at 07:31 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander772 View Post
    Well, if you lost data from your android phone,
    the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
    Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
    Last thing, you can try recovery methods to restore contacts, Recuva, I noticed that some people said it was helpful.
    But , if you think it is not useful for you, you can also try professional data recovery programs.
    Last edited by Loie; 07-22-2016 at 12:12 AM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Don't worry, you can still get your lost data backup, the data are just invisible now. You can use an android data recovery to detect your phone data on computer, including deleted and exist.
    Last edited by davidbrown; 07-24-2016 at 08:23 PM.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Android data Recovery is a special designed app to recover lost data from android device. it could recover kinds of lost data, like text messages, contacts, photos and so on.
    by the way, you need to root your phone to recover lost contacts android

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Losing contacts from Android phone memory card always makes Android cell phone users upset and annoyed. What makes the thing worse is, you don't have a backup before. So, the precious and meaningful personal contacts are all gone not coming back? Don't be frustrated, here you have the excellent recovery program to help you tackle the problem.
    Android Data Recovery is a professional recovery software, which you are able to recover deleted contacts on Android device.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads