• Login:

Welcome to the HTC Thunderbolt Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Can't wait .......

This is a discussion on Can't wait ....... within the Thunderbolt Forums Site News forums, part of the ThunderboltForums.com category; until June 9th when I can get rid of my TB. I will also be dropping HTC. Having one headache after another with this phone ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Can't wait .......

until June 9th when I can get rid of my TB. I will also be dropping HTC. Having one headache after another with this phone and very little support help. In the beginning I was jazzed at having the TB but as time went on there were more and more issues popping up. If the TB is an example of the kind of phone HTC makes then I don't want any more to do with them either. If anyone wants to buy a used TB let me know. Will be happy to get rid of it.

TBolt Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberNut View Post
    until June 9th when I can get rid of my TB. I will also be dropping HTC. Having one headache after another with this phone and very little support help. In the beginning I was jazzed at having the TB but as time went on there were more and more issues popping up. If the TB is an example of the kind of phone HTC makes then I don't want any more to do with them either. If anyone wants to buy a used TB let me know. Will be happy to get rid of it.
    What are you planning on getting? I really want the S4 but the price is holding me back. I'm leaning towards the S3. My upgrade is June 17th

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ShapesBlue View Post
    What are you planning on getting? I really want the S4 but the price is holding me back. I'm leaning towards the S3. My upgrade is June 17th

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    I got an S3 since VZW (at the time) wasn't carrying the S4. Plus...I like getting my phones a little better price. The S3 I got for 320 on Swappa and it looked AMAZING!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By the one and only: wicked
    Reader's/Writer's Thread|Tbolt Nick's Audio Requests | TIP: Removing CityID without Rooting | Join in on the Moment!

TBolt Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I had thought about the Note 2...but is that thing big! Now the sales guy says the Note 3 will be out this year. The only thing is, I can't afford full price, and I can't afford to lose my unlimited in order to get a discounted price. But I'm w/you Nick...HTC has been nothing but one problem after another. Not just with the t'bolt, but I was sent a DINC 4g lte after the last t/b died, and these are bigger pieces of junk. The wife has had the same Samsung Charge for 2 years, and other than one of the stock mail apps refusing to work, and the autobackup/sync never working, everything else hasn't missed a beat. It convinced me who's gona make my next smartphone.

TBolt Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    indeed, currently its way better to get the S3 price/quality compared to the S4

TBolt Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by moorken View Post
    indeed, currently its way better to get the S3 price/quality compared to the S4
    I absolutely love my S3. I do still have my TB but the S3 is just amazing!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    66 times
    I'm rocking the G2 right now and love it but I see a Moto X coming soon in addition to the G2!

LG G2 :|: Galaxy S4 :|: Razr MAXX HD :|: Galaxy S3 :|: Galaxy Nexus :|: Droid 4 :|: Bionic :|: Thunderbolt :|: Droid X

TBolt Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklehead View Post
    I'm rocking the G2 right now and love it but I see a Moto X coming soon in addition to the G2!
    Ah not a huge fan of Motorola. Locked bootloader makes me uninterested

Tbolt Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Nexus 5, switched to T-Mobile and where I'm at getting 50% better data connection and call quality much better, than Verizon.
    Infomercials are carefully scripted to pump up dopamine levels in your brain!

TBolt Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpok22 View Post
    Nexus 5, switched to T-Mobile and where I'm at getting 50% better data connection and call quality much better, than Verizon.
    Former tmobile customer here. I had them for a very very long time and they were horrible. The calls would drop all the time. Never going back to that garbage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads